23 October 2005

I'm Beyond All this !!!

Its official. I hate exams .I’m too old for them.(I’m 24.) At least the written ones.It gives me a heightened sense of hopelessness – because I know that most of what I write is not really making sense !! At many points I keep the pen down and wonder – why am I writing this c*** ?

But passing is at stake. So I write more and more .Its almost like saying – hey you put me through this. Now face the consequences.

As one of my friends put it –

“It’s a marks v/s lines trade off – more marks , more lines of worthless stuff. If you want quality, you have to find it in the quantity that I give you.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u bet!!! i feel i m too wise(ya rrite) to give any kinda xams! though me still 21! :P o god... i remember all the pre xam jhols, group studies,group xeroxes, over nights, maggi, coffee, .... it was more like a slumber party and less an overnite to study! 6 months more to go!!....touch wood..i have managed to scrape thru them all..

Anonymous said...

you have how many nicks/ids/...all of them eventually leadin to the same blog ha! btw why m i the only person commentin...sincerely!

R.P. said...

many ids ?dunno abt dat.

ur commentin bcuz u discovered my blog.i'm not doin any PR for it u know !!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i comment on it..coz i totally relate to them!!