19 December 2005

Just Did It

There are days , and then there are days.

Most times, life is like sport. On some days everything, absolutely everything ,goes wrong. You feel bottom of the pile, and feel as straijacketed as ,well, a straitjacketed guy.

And on another day, everything seems absolutely perfect. 18/12/2005 was one such day. Nothing went wrong. Everything went right , and went my way all the time.

Ok , enough shit. I did it. I Got Placed. I am no longer a jobless MBA. I have a job.

At 'I still cant believe it' - Nike. Yea, the sportswala Nike.

I Just Did It.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O man!!! awesome!! congrats!!!
so where are u placed? mumbai? pune? states? egypt? timbaktoo? i guess nike is eevrywhere!!

R.P. said...

filhaal india mein hi , most prob gurgaon.

ur online kya ? meet me on yahoo,

rcpradhan@yahoo.com

Kunal said...

yeh sab kya ho raha hai?

^$@@&**()%$##%@#