16 February 2006

Dad & Mom













25 years of being together.25 years of marriage.Thats something.Dont know whether I'll be able to pull off something like that. :-)

There's a sense of achievement in the air.For Dad, who comes from a family of 6 people who stayed in one room in a dilapidated Dadar chawl - a family of limited means - and for Mom who came from not-so-dissimilar background - bringing up 2 kids - and bringing them up well - and with that , moving up in life themselves - is a big deal. Virtually everything they have done in life is a first.They have walked on a bed of thorns to make a bed of roses for me and my brother.

Mom and Dad - what can I say.Thanks.For everything.

I'm proud of u guys.

1 comment:

Kunal said...

hey man...that is something...at times when you have to go far in pursuit of your goals...to feel that...and then you realize..you may have dozens of great friends and all, but family is above everything...