15 October 2008

27!

Someone will turn 27 tomorrow. Easy to digest? No choice!

I think I've had a good life for my first 27 years. Great life experiences.

What are my unfulfilled dreams for the next 27 years? Well, here's a list...

1. Travel the world. Even though I'm fairly travelled, there are still places to go. And now I have someone nice who I can go with :)

2. Work abroad for at least 3 years

3. Learn more salsa.

4. Get back into shape(this is perpetual and is a regular on all lists).....lol

5.
Start out on my own.(This will take considerable guts and determination)

6. Buy a home

7. Buy a vacation home(something close to a beach......)

Anyone has matching items on their lists? Get in touch....we could get a couple of beers and discuss some of them...

1 comment:

SPradhan said...

Well i could say, its a well thought and drafted blog !!its looks more justified when u pen down things and put in efforts to achieve the same. Good going !! i have something to contribute in this, shall discuss over a couple of beers :))